Improve the quality of milk in the laboratory
Improve milk quality
- Milk has a natural color, smell and taste, as well as completely clean and free of foreign matter.
- The milk should not be frozen, but its temperature should reach 4 degrees Celsius within 5 hours after milking.
- Milk should be free of neutralizers, disinfectants, antibiotics and inhibitors of microbial growth and colostrum.
- The specific gravity or density of milk at a temperature of 15 degrees is equal to 1/029 to 1/320.
- The freezing point of milk in normal conditions is 0.540 to 0.530 degrees Celsius.
- Raw milk acidity is maximum 16.
- The minimum fat content of milk should be 3.2%.
- Lean milk fat content should be at least 8.5% by weight.
- Raw milk protein should be at least 3%.
- Total Kant is raw milk of one million bacteria and somatic cell count is not more than 4000.
- Milk reductase test time should be at least 2 hours.
- Milk is stable against alcohol 68.